Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday's Music Moves Me...Late (of course)

As it has been lately, I am late to hit the dance floor with the fine folks at Monday's Music Moves Me. This weekly meme is hosted by Xmas Dolly with the music train co-hosts of: Stacy, Callie, and Cathy.

This week is a freebie, and that is a good thing because I can "hit you with my best shot." See what I did there? No? Ok, then. Moving on.

First up: It is May 1st so, I just had to do this one first. HA!


Next up: Nothing like a little Micheal Buble singing about May.



Finally, there is this guy who isn't singing about the month of May but certainly about the girl, Maggie May. ;)


That's it folks for this week. Make sure you link up your music too.
~Michelle

3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

So happy Michael Buble's son is better. Talk about touch and go there. I never heard that song before either. Is it a new one? Great job and thanks for joining us.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Somehow, some way I hadn't heard those songs before! Thanks for sharing - I love them!! Thanks so much for the dance, Michelle - have a great week! :)

Happy People in Paris That’s What I Like – hope they’re not Rich and Miserable!

Colette S said...

Ooh some of my faves yow!
I always enjoy that Buble's voice and please on the Rod! LOVE LOVE!