Thursday, August 31, 2017

30 Days Hath September...Coming To A Blog Near You. Renewal!



Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
February has twenty-eight alone,
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting leap year, that's the time
When February's days are twenty-nine.


A few years ago, I wrote about my friend Stephanie and a guy by the name of Morgan Spurlock who had written about this poem. In essence, he took September's 30 days to improve his life. She did the same on his prompting and I did mine. That was in 2011. Eons ago or so it seems.

I am not sure if I ever finished the whole month of September. Maybe I did and maybe, I didn't. One thing I know is that being inspired (after having come across that blog again) I thought I might as well give it a go again. 

So, I have decided:

The first thing is I am going to do is blog everyday. I generally used to blog about 2-3 days a week and have been way out of the habit. So, why not. I warn you, it may or may not be dribble but I am going to do it! So, for obvious reasons, this is day one. :)

I am returning to art-ing. I cannot full time do to work but I will carve out time. Hey, you may get to see it in a blog. *grins*

I am returning to writing. I have a book to write ya all. Carving out more time.

I will meditate or something. I have been too stressed in recent months. This will be daily but I may or may not write about it.

If you would like to join me in my 30 Days Hath September by all means do so. I ask is you come back and let me know what you are doing so I can go and encourage you. 

Peace out,
Michelle

2 comments:

Danielle S said...

I'll be looking forward to it.

tisme143 said...

Super excited!! and Thanks for bringing to us not only giveaways but so much more... we love you for it!!
@tisonlyme143