Sunday, December 10, 2017

Monday's #Music Moves Me...#Christmas Style #ChristmasSpirit


Hello, one and all! I am back to play along with my favorite musical people hosted by Xmas Dolly and the train crew of Stacy, Callie and Cathy. Shout out to Stacy for her birthday is today (Sunday)!

All month long the crew host Christmas/holiday music to enjoy the season. I have some goodies as usual so let's play in the snow while listening to some tunes.

First up: Sung by Gene Autry



Next: Also sung by Gene Autry



Finally: And yet another by Gene Autry with Rose Mary Clooney


Have a good week. Make sure you link up!  ~Michelle


8 comments:

Mike said...

I love all those songs! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michele, I love the sound of these such oldies as these song features. I remember Gene Autry singing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" when I was a little girl. What fun memories! Thanks for hitting the dance floor with the 4M gang this week, dear friend! Have a blessed Christmas season!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Oops, I'm sorry for mis-spelling your name! *smack forehead*

csuhpat1 said...

Great classic songs. We both picked the Singing Cowboy this week.

Unknown said...

Rosemary Clooney... with Gene Autrey? hahahaha LOVE IT! TOO CUTE! Did you know Rosemary Clooney was George Clooney's Aunt>>? I didn't know it until recently! I must be living under a rock! bwahahahahaha MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND! HUGS

John Holton said...

The original Singing Cowboy did some great songs for Christmas. I loved hearing him with Rosemary Clooney, one of my favorite singers, on "'Twas The Night Before Christmas."

Stacy Uncorked said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Michelle! And I love your song choices! I simply love this time of year! :)

bookworm said...

Two of my favorite songs (although, for some reason, I have a tough time remembering the words to Frosty the Snowman, after you get past "Frosty the Snowman....". Rosemary Clooney was one of my Mom's favorite singers. She would have loved that...maybe she did, but it was a new one for me. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com