Sunday, February 24, 2019

Monday's Music Moves Me: Freebie Week...Whoot! #music #cartoons #MondaysMusicMovesMe

Hello, my musical friends. I am so glad to be here this week for another fantastic dance floor of music and laughs. This week is a freebie week which is always fun for all who participate.

That being said, let's see what I have in my repertoire...aka the ole brain... for you.

First up: I love Snoopy. I have a collection.
I saw on Xmas Dolly's page that she had Snoopy on there. A mutual blog friend post about Snoopy every day on Facebook. So, why not feature Snoopy as my first choice of songs? I love the Piano Guys and they had so much fun with this medley.


Next: Since I am on the mindset of cartoon characters, I thought the next song should be the theme song from a slinky pink character. He tends to get mixed up into solving crime. The writer of his theme was brilliant and the song quite familiar.


Finally: I am going to wrap up this cartoon-palooza with another familiar voice who sings his own songs about having the necessities of life.


That's it for this week. Make sure you sign up with the linky from XmasDolly's page (or here below) and meet up with all the co-hosts!

Toodles...Michelle





10 comments:

Mary B said...

Fun idea for a theme! I love the Piano Guys as well, and the Pink Panther just brings back all sorts of childhood memories.

songbird's crazy world said...

Cute theme

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

I'm so happy to see you on the dance floor today. Your theme is funtastic! Who doesn't like Charlie Brown? And, the Piano Guys really rocked the fun with that theme, just look at those elderly people's faces? They loved it, too! I always enjoyed watching the animated Pink Panther series and the mewsic is just fabulous! You don't hear stuff like this these days. The old Disney classics had some excellent mewsic. 'Bare Necessities' is a fun little ditty. Have a boogietastic week, my dear! ;)

DrillerAA said...

Oh wow!!! I can't remember when I last heard the Pink Panther theme. Great choices.

csuhpat1 said...

Beautiful themes. Thanks for sharing them. Loved them all.

Debbie D. said...

The Piano Guys are such fun! ☺ They really get into it. And who doesn't love The Pink Panther? This post is a real mood-lifter. Thanks for the musical interlude.

bookworm said...

My late mothe rin law was in a nursing home for most of last year, and it was such a joy to watch the senior dance (including a conga line!) to the Piano Guys. And, believe it or not the Pink Panther was my very first VHS tape. Remember those? Have a great week! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

aisasami said...

What a beautiful Monday Moves Me! I love TV theme songs and also songs related to animated characters. I really like the theme song of "I Dream of Jeannie", the classic version and the 80s' update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIQQ7mR958

Stacy Uncorked said...

OK, your post made me VERY happy!!! I love all those themes!! I'm gonna go play them again! :) Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face - and thanks for the dance! :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

WOW, it's great having you on the dance floor again, dearie! This is a fun post with lots of delightful mewsic, too. I love all of your song choices, especially the Piano Guys covering Vince Guaraldi classic Peanuts' theme. You mentioned in comments of A2Z Theme Reveal that you didn't know what you theme should be. I think this would make a funtastic one songs from animated shows and movies. You're bound to find loads of great material! Have a boogietastic week, my dear!