Sunday, August 11, 2019

Monday's Music Moves Me....Freebie Week! Yay! #MondaysMusicMovesMe



It is freebie week on Monday's Music Moves Me hosted by Xmas Dolly with the music train of  Cathy, Stacy, and Alana.

Hop aboard and let's get dancing! This week is a freebie week and I am just going to get right to it. No gibberish here....LOL

First up: How about a little 80's music with Asia.


Next up: I am feeling like some Billy Idol. How about you?


Finally: I have not heard Mr. Mister in a long time. I just have to share this today.




Link up and have a good week and thanks for dancing with me.
Michelle

8 comments:

XmasDolly said...

WOW! TAKE ME BACK IN TIME!!! I love it and some great tunes here. I remember driving down the street with the kids and we're all singin' in the car. Such fun. Wish the old days were here once again. Wouldn't it be lovely if we could revisit the past just for one day? Such fun we would have. Hugs and thanks for boogieing along with us once again! WOO HOO!!!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Fabulous hits from the 80s! These songs played all the time on the radio it seemed, so this was a lot of fun to hear this morning. BTW, you might want to know that all of your videos volume controls are set on mute and for some reason, I was unable to turn the volume up. However, if I opened the videos at YT then I was able to slide the volume control. I just thought you'd like to know. Thanks for joining the 4M gang on the dance floor this week, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

songbird's crazy world said...

Wow, that Billy Idol song...

Cathy Keisha said...

Blasts from the past. Thanks for the memories although not my fave Billy Idol song by a long shot.

csuhpat1 said...

Super cool songs. Loved them all. Very nice.

John Holton said...

Good set here! I hadn't heard "Broken Wings" in a while, either; I looked up Mr. Mister and Wikipedia said that Richard Page, the vocxalst and bass player, had offers from Toto and Chicago and passed them both up. Wonder if he regrets that....?

Mike Golch said...

Execellant tunes,thanks for sharing them! Big time hug!πŸ’―‼️🎸🎢🎼🀣

Alana said...

Three nice memories of the 80's, especially "Mister Mister". I had some trouble getting the Asia video to load, don't know why, that's how You Tube is sometimes.