Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday's Music Moves Me...Last of 2021



Hello my musical friends, it has been a long time since I did 4M's and of course I am late. I am so behind even on what day it is. Ah well. Anyway, I am jumping on this last time for the year with the annual Christmas music month. Let me get started before it is another day.

First up: I love this rendition of the drummer boy. If you have never heard it before then get ready to be wow'd!


Next: This second group I have loved when I first heard them as contestants. This song is one of my favorites and their rendition is incredible.


Finally: As it is the end of the year...thank God!...it is fitting to play this song.



I will be returning in 2022. I wish for peace, hope, health, and happiness to you all!

Michell

2 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

I'm delighted you decided to join the 4M crew for the very last dance party for 2021. You picked some great songs. I just love for King & Country "Little Drummer Boy" and honestly, there's not a bad version of "Mary, Did You Know" recorded as I like all versions. It's such a beautiful song! I hope you'll decide to be a part of the 4M party in the new year, my dear. Next Monday is an easy one as it's your choice song picks, so come back to boogie with us! Here's hoping all is well on your end and may God's blessings be with you in the coming new year, dear friend!

Alana said...

Happy New Year to you, too. Yes, that Little Drummer Boy was quite enjoyable. ABBA's song is a modern day classic.