Sunday, January 23, 2022

Monday's Music Moves Me...Compliments #music



Hello, my fellow musical enthusiast. I had really meant to come back to the 4M's before now. I suppose I am trying to ease myself in again. I don't know. 

Anyway, the hostess for this month has been our own Cathy from Curious as a Cathy. She has proposed an interesting theme this time around which is:  

The theme this week is in honor of National Compliment Day. Pick songs that offer a nice compliment to your readers or dance partners

Hmm...well, let's get on with it shall we? ~Michelle


First up: This first one is an oldie but a goodie. Here the musician is complimenting a girl he has in his class. Now, I understand the whole teacher/student relationship thing but this is still beautiful.



Second up: When I think of this theme, I cannot help but to think of this song that the musician wrote for his wife which he danced with in the video.


Lastly: I just watched this movie the other night and it was great. If you have not seen it, you should. But I digress, in this song, the main character, Maribel, loves her family and compliments each one on their "gifts". *Spoiler* I felt sad for her at the end of this song.


Link up below! 

PS>If you want to see the themes for the entire year, go HERE


5 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Welcome back, Michelle! I'm so happy to have you on the dance floor again, dear friend. Things get in the way of blogging sometimes, so don't worry about it.

I didn't know Lionel Richie's song "Hello" was written from a teacher/student perspective. Like you, I think it's a beautiful song and quite frequently I find myself singing out "Hello, is it me you're looking for?" :)

Also, didn't know the tidbit on your second song choice that Ed is dancing with his wife in the video. How cool and sweet!

I haven't watched any children animations since ours kids were small. Great discovery and introduction. Thanks!

Well, I surely hope you have a good day. Feel free to join the party anytime, my dear. Have a boogietatic week!

songbird's crazy world said...

Ice playlist

DrillerAA said...

Ed Sheeran is such a great talent. Thanks for sharing this video today.

pilch92 said...

Very nice choices.

Sandee said...

Well done. I'm new at this, but visiting others is helping a great deal.

Have a fabulous day and week. ♥