Sunday, February 5, 2023

Monday's Music Moves Me & Aww Monday's: Valentine's Day or Love Songs

Hello again my musically inclined friends. This week (and a week early I might add) is the theme,Valentine's Day or Love songs. Honestly, I think we are up for interpretation here. I say, do what makes you happy and go for it! *laughs*

Let me see what I have got for you. Link up below.

First up:

When I saw the theme for the week, this is the song that popped in my mind. Head on down to the place and boogie with the B-52's.


Next up:
This song has been going through my brain for a couple of weeks now. I loved Whitney and Kevin (yeah, I am on a first name basis) in this movie. Their "love story" was beautiful.


Next:
This song by John Legend tells the tale of his wife and how he loves her. It is such a beautiful song of love from this artist.


Bonus song:
This next song is from the Greatest Showman. It is a song of forbidden love trying to find its way. I love the song but also the acting from it too. Zac Efron has come along way since the High School Musical days.










3 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Hey Michelle!

So happy you're linking up with the 4M party. I enjoyed your love song picks, especially "All of Me". Have a boogietastic week, my dear!

Alana said...

Your bonus song was my favorite, both the singing and the choreography of the aerialist act.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Nice playlist and we love John Legend too😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😽💞