Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mondays Music...week 2 of Christmas Music




Spotlight Dancers
 

Whoo hoo...it's Monday. Let me just move right in to Mondays Music this week with the continuation of Christmas music being hosted by my second favorite elf, Xmas Dolly.

This week I am thinking snow. Before you hit me with a snowball, I really do not want it to snow (except on Christmas) but thinking the song versions.

Let's see what kind of snow fort I can build here. Hee hee



Starting with this classic:



Moving on to this one:



Rounding out with this one:



Bonus!:




See you next week...Peace, Naila Moon

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

That snow sculpture is absolutely amazing!! And I love all your song choices, too. :)

Christmas Don’t Be Late for the fun Up On The Housetop and the Ringing Of The Bells

Barbara said...

Love all of your choices!!!

Lucy said...

The sculpture is beautiful and I love Frosty the Snowman, and no one has picked that one, so it is nice to hear a different one!!!
Oh, and the Disney one, that was new to me, I love hearing new ones, along with the classics,Love me White Christmas, Bing Crosby!

XmasDolly said...

Okay, my favorite is Mickey & Minnie of course. hehehe I love cartoons! And Mr. Christmas is the best (Bing)! Love you choices my friend, and I love your Christmas look on your blog it's beautiful & your new picture of you & hubby is adorable! Thanks for sharing. Yep, too cute! Have a great week!

Kelly said...

Great choices! Let it snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but after that I would prefer that it did not.

Colette S said...

Love your music choices!

Thanks for sharing with us!