Today over at Beth's meme of Top 10, she asks us to list those things we wished we could give to others if we absolutely could. I really had to think a moment about this...not too long, but a moment. What would I give or wish for another.
1. I would want to give my daughter a new baby to call her own. She lost a baby 3 years ago and has wanted one ever since.
2. I would also give my daughter a huge plot of land and a huge home to build the orphanage she has always wanted to have. She has always wanted to have a place where children without parents could come and live together in a loving home.
3. I would give every child that does not have a place to call home or parents to love them, my daughter to be their Mother.
Adopt Us Kids
4. I would give my son a house for him and his family that is large and debt free for him, so he would no longer have to struggle and worry about a place to live.
5. I would give unlimited funding to both my children so they never had to worry about a place to live or getting things paid.
6. I would give my hubby a dream job so that he could support us and be able to feel whole again.
7. I would set up a trust fund for my Grand-baby to go to college on.
8. I do wish that I could bring back my Dad and my Grandma just so that all of us could be with them for a little longer. I know this is not something within my actual grasp but this is truly heavy on my heart these last few day. I suppose along this lines then, I would want to make my Mother's Christmas as beautiful as possible so she can get through this.
9. I would give my hubby and my daughter-in-law driver's license and a brand new car to go with it.
10. I would find the cures for all diseases of the world. My nephew would never have to suffer from leukemia again or my friends and family suffer from cancer.