Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friday...whee





OMGSH! It is Friday already. Where on earth did this week go? It seems like only yesterday it was Thursday and that ground hog had come out on his annual look-sie. Sheesh...anyway, I digress.


So, since it is Friday I guess that means it is time for my 2nd installment of Pinterest Pinning Post. Hey, let's just call it Triple P shall we *snickers I said "P" * 
Ok, so I am feeling kind of childish today. Anyway, moving on...


The rules are apparently this: 



You can link up posts that feature Pinterest pictures 
you can link up posts about your favourite songs 
or you can link up a post about singing and pinning!








Now, the host that I found last week, Natasha did not have a linky so, if you just leave me a comment I  will just simply come and visit.  If I find hers, I will certainly let you know.


This week I found a couple (ok, a ton) of cool things. Maybe you have seen some already but it is worth looking again. Right?
Since I can repin a song. I just found this one and the dance is fantastic as well.



Source: youtube.com via Deb on Pinterest



I love a good tree house. I never actually had one as a kid but think the ones they have now are fantastic. Like these I found:









Source: imgfave.com via Naila on Pinterest


Happy Pinning!
~Naila Moon



PS>It is Friday afternoon now (after I have posted) and I received an e-mail from Natasha. She indeed does still have this pinning party every weekend and you can simply click on the icon above to go there. (Still leave me a message though, I would love to hear from you.)

1 comment:

Pieced Pastimes said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I am in agreement with you about Mother Teresa. You pinned some wonderful things. The log cabin bund beds is my favorite.