Thursday, February 16, 2012





 
Wow, it is already Friday, time sure flew by. It has been another crazy week but I certainly took time to feed my Pinterest addiction. Oh yes, it is an addiction. Come on, you know it is! 

Anyway, I am here for  the linky party. This week I found some interesting or should I say pinteresting stuff to share with you.


 
1. I really enjoy the old fashioned letter writing. I have a couple of pen pals. This week I found some vintage post cards. Here is a couple of them.






2.  I also like a pretty journal or two.



 


3. The last thing I am going to share is one of my passions (besides writing) and that is photography. I found some really cool vintage cameras . I actually owned this one.



Source: flickr.com via Naila on Pinterest



Ok, so the last one was a toy camera. Did you  have one as a kid? I did, I guess it was fate. :)

Before I go, I just had to repin this pin from our host Natasha. Doesn't it just say it all? Less expensive too!



 
Peace...see you next time.
~Naila Moon

PS>Sheesh...I forgot to add a song! Did I mention this has been a crazy week? This makes it better!!!





3 comments:

KimMalk said...

Your pins are scrumptious--those journals are works of art. I'm not sure if I had that Fisher Price camera, but I do remember it! (Gosh, I've never added a song to my Pinning post, blushing.)

iheartsunnydays said...

Those journals are simply gorgeous, so pretty I'd almost feel guilty writing in them! I remember the little toy cameras but never had one, but would love one now! Have a great weekend :)

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for joining in with my weekly Pinning & Singing party. I have had a really hard week this week-I lost a dear friend to breast cancer. Your song was just perfect to lift my spirits!

I hope you will be able to link up another Pinterest inspired post this weekend!

Best wishes.
Natasha In Oz