Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Triple P"...TGIF!


Happy Friday everyone! This has been a long week in my household so coming upon Triple P...aka Pinterest Pinning Post...is a welcome thing.




This week I also introduced my hubby to Pinterest. Boy, was that a crazy thing to do, I created a monster! Seriously, he has been pinning away so much it floods my inbox. hee hee  Actually, I am glad he likes it as much as I do.

So, on with the picks or should I say pins for this week.
I created at least 3-4 more boards with stuff I found. It is amazing really.

1. I thought this bed was really cute.




2. My hubby and I like to play Scrabble. I am so going to make this.




3. I used to journal all the time and found some really cool ideas for making journals which included this one.





4. I have a love for all things Snoopy. I found this and remembered wanting one back in the day. I still do. :)


Source: google.com via Naila on Pinterest


Well, I have found a lot more this week but I could be here all day with this post. I look forward to seeing others stuff. Be sure to link up and happy pinning.

~Naila Moon

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That is so cool that your hubby is Pinning! I have seen lots more males on Pinterest lately. I even saw a pin on Pinterest for men.

Thanks so much for sharing these fun pins and of course for joining in with my Pinterest party!

Best wishes and I hope your Valentine's week is wonderful!

Natasha.

iheartsunnydays said...

Cool pins - I especially love the vw bunk bed :)