Wednesday, April 13, 2016

K: Karate by Brad Paisley #atozchallenge #DomesticAbuseHotline


Welcome back! I am switching gears from yesterday and going country.

I cannot say I am a big country gal but I do like some of the country artists out there. Brad Paisley is a favorite, so, I thought to kick off "K" today, I would post this one from him.

NOTE: If you or anyone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, PLEASE first go to someone or some place safe and call: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233), or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY).
Advocates who are deaf are available Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) by videophone (855-812-1001)

Have a great day and enjoy the music! ~Naila Moon



PS>Shameless plug alert...
Please stop by my other blog where I am posting book reviews A-Z. I'd love to see you there too.



1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

The man that wrote that tune did he know me way back when... hahahahahaha? Love the tune...