Thursday, April 28, 2016

X: X by Chris Brown #AtoZChallenge

 I have heard a couple of songs from this artist, Chris Brown that are ok. Looking for an "X" song, I came across his song appropriately called, "X" that speaks about a man who is in pain.  **Warning: I do caution the listener that their are a couple of curse words in this song. So, if you have young ones, you might want to put on earphones or shoo them out of the room.

Tell me what you thought of this song. Join me for Y tomorrow. ~Naila Moon



PS NOTE>It is well known that Chris Brown was involved in a domestic violence issue in 2009. I do not condone his actions in anyway but the man has also served his time and made amends to the woman he hurt. His music is still played and heard by many. I only play the music because it is ok music and happens to fit for this letter. Again, I do not condone domestic violence. If you find yourself in such a situation, PLEASE CALL: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
1-800-787-3224 (TDD)




No comments: