Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet Me Monday-October 11, 2010

Here it is another Monday and that means "Meet Me Monday" brought to you by the letter "J"...no, no I mean brought to you by the ever lovely Java of "Never Growing Old.
This is easy folks. Answer the questions, link up and learn something new about your neighbors. Easy huh?

1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded? 
Well, I actually always hang my pants and jeans up because I have no room in dresser drawers. (We have little drawers)



2.  If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?

Hmm...well, my first thought is soap. I want to stay clean you know, just in case I got rescued, not to mention I do not want to smell funky.

The second thing would be waterproof matches. I could fish for food but I want a way to cook it (I do not like raw food). I would be able to start a fire to keep warm, warn off animals or signal that rescue ship. As long as they are waterproof I do not have to worry.


The third thing is an axe. I would be able to chop stuff for shelter, to gather food or for protection if need be.



3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
 This one is easy I went to Rome, Italy in 2000.


4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
I live in a condo.

5.  What is your most hated household chore?
Cleaning the bathroom! (oh if my bathroom only looked like this)


Have a great week!
Peace...Naila Moon
--------------------------------

No comments: