Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October blog challenge-Day 20-A hobby I have

Day 20 of the blog challenge is a hobby of mine.
As I mentioned yesterday, I love to take photographs and have since before I was 12 years old. My Dad was newspaper photographer and taught me the "trade" so to speak.

A Rare and goofy photo I took of my Dad

I learned how to have an eye for photography and also how to develop my own film. This carried me through high school where I eventually was the year book head photographer and editor.  Here is a sample of some of my photos:

A photo inside the Anasazi Cliff Dwellings

A photo from inside the Cliff Dwellings looking out

Our Lady of the Snows

Photo of "cave"
 ~Naila Moon

~All photos the property of MR aka Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf~
All rights reserved.~

No comments: