Sunday, August 7, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me...August 8, 2011



Here we are again for Monday's Music Moves Me hosted by Xmas Dolly.  As you all have surmised it is one of my favorite days for blogging because I get to groove and move with the tunes.


This weeks theme is based on the fact that this fun site is often called "The 4 M's". So, it was decided all music/videos should pay homage to those bands or singers that start with "M".  Since it is "4 M's", I will post four videos just for you! ;-)



Photobucket




First up: This one doesn't exactly "rock" but what would we do without their music?





Next we have one of my favorite groups of all time. I had every album they ever put out and watched all their shows. I give you their theme song:





How about this classic one? I stayed up until midnight to watch the original posting of this video on MTV. Does anyone remember when MTV actually played videos?





And finally what would the music world do without her? To round out my selections I give you:






Keep on rockin'!
~Naila Moon

6 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Whoa, Check it out I know every one of these. Hurrah! Thanks for sharing. Already following you. Hope you can find time to stop by me, and possibly vote in my hometown contest. It'll only take a second & it really means a lot to me. Thanks.

Olivia said...

Blast from the past... Love it! I'm hosting a blog hop as well over at http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/ - so feel free to join me... Hope you have a great week!!! :)

Run DMT said...

I'm seeing similar songs for this week's musical theme. Such great tunes!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Awesome picks - The Monkees, Michael Jackson, & Madonna!

Jammin’ to the music…What Music Is Moving You This Monday?
Your friend,
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

dollycas aka Lori said...

That was fun!! We chose two of the same artists/groups but different songs.

XmasDolly said...

Oh yeah, looky us great minds do think alike! lol Love your choices, and I don't know why I didn't think of Madonna. Oh well everyone else did that's for sure. Have a great day & thanks for playing along with us today. Just 27 more new followers and I'm going to have the biggest give-away I've ever had to celebrate so stay tuned>