Saturday, February 25, 2012

That Linky Thingy

image source:
http://www.victoriahouseneedlecraft.com.au/blog/forget-me-notelaines-botanicals/forget-me-not-2/



Hello out there in Bloggerville.  Perusing around the villages I have seen people talking about Google closing something and have noticed all the Linky things showing up on people's pages.


It didn't take rocket science for me to figure out if I did not join up with their Linky soon they would disappear from my little piece of the world. I simply cannot have that happen!


So, I went to join only to find out that I had to get my very own Linky...now don't I feel special?  Please go over there----------->
and add me will you? Please oh please?!  I have over 100 followers now and I do not want to lose any of you out there in to the universe.
Really, I like coming to your pages and seeing what you have to say.


Also, if you do add me again, will you leave a comment that you did. I will certainly come over and check out your page and say hi if you do.


Thanks.
Humbly and grateful,
Naila Moon

2 comments:

XmasDolly said...

FOLLOWING YOU - HOPE YOU FOLLOWED ME TOO! Where's that blog you were talking over when you stopped by & thanks for reading & relating to what I had to say. Not sure if I'll do another blog. Although I do have one, but no one knows. I wrote a book back in the 80's and I've decided to put it in a blog, but I'm no where near done probably only Chapter two or something. lol

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Yeah, I am following you too! :)
I sent you a message via g-mail.
~Naila Moon