Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 Thoughts Tuesday


1. I have not done 10 thoughts Tuesday in a long time. Warning they come very random.
2. For the life of me, I can't remember who inspired me today to start blogging 10 thoughts again. sigh...
3. Sheesh...it has been 3 hours since I started to blog this. Just as I was going to start blogging my daughter called and wanted me to take her to the ER again!
4. We spent 2 hours in the ER waiting room and she never was seen. We came home instead.
5. I have been having massive and I do mean MASSIVE back spasms for days not. It is miserable.
6. You would think that docs could do something to make them go away other that giving you pain meds. Seriously, it does not make them go away!
7. Heating pad and Tylenol are my best friends right now.
8. I missed the Biggest Loser tonight. I am going to have to watch it on the net.
9. Life in this little burg of mine has been quite chaotic. I really need to run away...or a vacation.
10. Well, there you have it. My 1st 10 thoughts Tuesday in a long time.  Hang out with me next time and tell me what's on your mind.


Peace...Naila Moon



3 comments:

Linda said...

Hmm.never heard of this before. My first thought of the day is always "what day is is?" so I can figure out what the plan is for the day, going to work or not?

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Well Linda, you should try it out. :-)

DebraE said...

Dude!! I missed these :) !!!