Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pinning weekend...March 3, 2012

Hello everyone. Welcome back to another addition of pinning on the weekend hosted by the lovely Natasha from Oz. (I still love that she is from Oz...hee hee) I have not been on Pinterest much this week (gasp!) because it has been kind of busy. However,  I do have some special things to share with you. I hope you enjoy them.






1. I was just over on the site a moment ago and found this cute gadget. It actually tickles my funny bone.






2. I don't know about you but I love the Muppets.  I found this guy when I was searching for them.


Source: google.ca via Naila on Pinterest


3. Since Kermit always sang the Rainbow Connection I thought I would share something along that category. Unbelievable!





4. As this week was Dr. Suess' birthday, I can't pass up this pin. All I have to say is that was a ton of work!




5. Song for the week...since I am thinking Kermit:




Have a good rest of the weekend and Happy Pinning.
~Naila Moon

No comments: