Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Pinning & A Song

It is Friday and the weekend is upon us. As I have been doing for a few weeks now I post this week's Pinterest finds. I usually link up with Natasha from Oz but she has changed her linky party for that. However, make sure to check out her blog anyway because it is still for the stuff you love.


So moving on...


1. This week I found some really cute Spring things. I couldn't help but like these cute candle sticks. I might even make them myself.








2. Nothing says Spring to me than bunnies. I found this rare darling bunny. I just want to take him home.



Source: ffffound.com via Naila on Pinterest


3. When I was a kid we always got new outfits for Easter. I always got a new bonnet or hat since I was the only girl.  These hats are certainly nothing like that but who wouldn't want to at least make one. I do!


Source: redtedart.com via Naila on Pinterest


4. The last thing I want to show you this week just makes me want to go...Ahhhh. 




Well, that is it for now. Make sure you set your clocks up on Saturday and let's enjoy this Spring.


Source: google.com via Naila on Pinterest



Happy Spring!
~Naila Moon





No comments: