Monday, March 26, 2012

Mondays Music...Favorite Male Artist


Photobucket


Oh, it  is unbelievable that it is already Monday again. Most people cannot stand today but I find it not to be too bad. I mean after all, I get to post the tunes and boogie on down with Xmas Dolly for Mondays Music Moves Me.

This week is the theme Favorite Male Artist. 

If you have followed me before or should I say danced with me before, then you know I have no real favorites when it comes to music. However, I am quite sure I can come up with a few that I truly like in this category. 

Hmmm...let's start out with this guy. He will always melt me heart strings.



Up next let's go with this guy: (Note: this one starts 2.25 minutes in to the video but well worth it. Do you get the joke and see other greats?)



Oh my gosh...I am realizing there are so many. Ok, well, let me go next with this guy. He made me swoon, like many other ladies back in the day.



I am just going to end with this guy because...well, just because, why not?!




Peace...Naila Moon


PS>Ok, so I have one more!



 

5 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Wow, you have some terrific oldies here girl! I'm so digging these this afternoon. You really have me moving now. =D

Stacy Uncorked said...

You picked all awesome crooners! :) Love all your choices! Thanks for playing along! :)


I’m Gonna Miss Her in Suntan City and Won’t Go Home Without You because Footloose is Just The Way You Are

XmasDolly said...

Oh my God, I so love each and everyone especially Lionel Richie how could I have forgotten him. Man, I remember way back when I was dating this guy he kept calling me and all I'd here is this song through the phone. I finally asked him what is wrong with you can you speak. Sheesh, but it is a lovely song & Phil Collins be still my heart. HEY IS THAT ERIC CLAPTON IN THAT VIDEO? OMG I THINK IT IS! LOL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. WELL YA LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY! Hugs girlfriend hope all is well with ya! Hey how come hubby doesn't play anymore? Tell him we need more followers. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE! HAHAHAHA Have a great day!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I thank you for your kind words and stopping by. You do have wonderful choices, and my main man old blue eyes. Very cool. I even know a few others here. Great choices. Thanks for sharing my lady (bow)!

Colette S said...

I love these songs! When I was young and listened to them, the other kids said I was boring. bah on them :) I still love them now!