Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 Thoughts Tuesday/March 27, 2012

  1. Welcome to another addition of 10 thoughts Tuesday. Want to join in? Sure you can. All I ask is you simply link back to me so I can come check out your thoughts today.
  2. I am listening to Pandora Radio. It is all '80s music for me right now. Keeps me going since I am doing stuff for my mom.
  3. Speaking of which. She won a $500 gift card to a local craft store and shared some of it with me! Oh yes, I was in heaven.
  4. I spent it on scrapbook stuff.  I now have paper galore! Whee....
  5. Did you happen to see my photography blog yesterday? My hair...oh, my...
  6. What you really couldn't tell was that she french braided my hair. That is pretty cute and Tamirisc like it. 
  7. Our fundraiser did not go so well on Saturday. I was truly disappointed. However, we must move forward and keep trying to raise funds. The walk is in May so we still have plenty of time.
  8. Sheesh...I just relized I have taken hours to write my thoughts.
  9. I better hurry.
  10. Ok, I am done. Just got finished watching Biggest Loser. I have to go to bed early tonight because I have to get up early to walk/train for the Relay. The friend I am going with gets up at 4:30 to go running by 6AM. She is nuts! ;)
Peace and good night...
Naila Moon

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lucky you, free money to spend on scrapbooking stuff. ;-) I agree, the friend who gets up at 4:30 to run at 6 is nuts....for the time she gets up and the running....I'm sure if I ran I'd have to change my pants when I got home. LOL