Monday, August 18, 2014

It's Almost Football Season! Are you #ReadyForFootball





I love football season. I do! I know most people that like football have their favorite team. Mine are the Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.

What is fun is all the games that can be played that are football related. Here is one that would be fun to play every week. I mean really, free to play and win gas for your car. Who doesn't need that right now? 


Check this out... with the football season fast approaching, ScoreboardChallenge.com has just opened it's Week One entry. Those who enter now can win 100 gallons of free gas (valued at $350) with the fuel company of their choice.
It takes literally seconds to enter and there are no strings, nothing to buy, and no registration needed. All you have to do is enter how many points you think will be scored among all of the 16 featured football games.
If you're correct, you can win the grand prize! It's fast, easy, and did I mention it is FREE.
Every single week, a new contest and prize package will be announced. It costs nothing but a few seconds to enter your guess and the winning result could be $350 in FREE gas!



Visit http://scoreboardchallenge.com to enter. With the tie-breaker going to the person who entered first, don't delay. Good luck and hope your teams as well as you win!

Disclosure: Naila Moon of Just the Stuff Ya Know was asked to promote this challenge/game and was compensated for the post.

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I definitely know football is coming back, not because I'm a fan but because the people on my social media channels are. LOL

This sounds like a really fun game to play! I know I could use some extra money for gas :)

Catch My Words said...

I gave it my best guess . . . which probably wasn't very good.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Developer said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. youth football socks wholesale