Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Sayings and Where I Have Been

I have been without a laptop for almost two weeks now. It has been a real pain. I have tried to navigate around with my other techno devices but it has been almost near impossible. My usual laptop is still in for repair and I hope it gets back soon.

Until then, I have secured a brand spankin' new one. This one has all the bells and whistles that I originally wanted on a laptop. I am having to learn Windows 8 and a few new things but OH, am I glad to have something to pound out my thoughts again.

I think Tamirisc and I have decided that I will keep this one and give him the one that is being repaired right now. It is less than a year old and would serve him well. Besides, he is also in need of a laptop that is out of the stone age.
=================

So, on to Sunday Sayings. Hmm...






3 comments:

Danielle S said...

Oo, lucky you! Enjoy that new laptop. Email me anytime for a blogger opp.

XmasDolly said...

Oh my gosh, that was what happened. I am soooooooooooo sorry! DELETE ALL MY EMAIL except for the one about how to delete pictures. I thought I did something wrong and you weren't talking to me. I'M SUCH A DINGBELL! So happy for you that you got what you wanted girlfriend please we really need to talk if you don't mind. HUGS :) Love your quotes!

Adaptable Kay said...

I've done the whole broken computer thing twice before so I can sympathize with your situation. It's not fun, especially when being connected to the internet is essential for your work! I'm glad to hear that you've got another computer to use and that it's yours to keep-it's always fun exploring new technology ^.^