Thursday, April 9, 2015

H is for Happiness/humidity/Happy Mail/Huey Lewis #atozchallenge


I am generally a happy person. I try to enjoy life as much as I can. It is not to say that there are down times but life is just mostly nice. 

For example, today we are having a gorgeous day outside. It was really humid  yesterday which of course Missouri can certainly be. Today however, nice and lovely breeze as the trees are blooming. Very nice!


Another thing that really makes me happy is getting happy mail! This is mail sent other than bills and junk. It can be letters from people...you do remember those...usually though, it is art through the mail that someone has sent you. I love it!


Above is just a couple of piece of happy mail I have received. Keep them coming, I love them!
--------------

Now for today's music: Huey Lewis and the News!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Naila,
I loooove Happy Mail, and great blast from the past in Huey Lewis.
Stopping by from the A-Z challenge, fellow blogger
Kim from Australia