Wednesday, April 15, 2015

M is for Moving/Missouri/Music/Muppet's #atozchallenge




I believe in life that you have to move forward. Sometimes that is not an easy thing to do but it is almost always the best thing to do.

I have been in Missouri for a week now and having a nice time with my kids and grand-kids. My intention was to stay about 3 months and then go back to Colorado. 

Well, guess what? We are moving! We are planning to move around mid-May here. Some things have been pressing for awhile and life has presented us with the solution. This has come as a surprise but a rather happy one at that! Moving forward, always forward!

So the music for today comes from my favorite characters, the Muppet's! Here they sing Mahna Mahna.




1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

Aww I love this one, but now THANKS A LOT this darn song will be in my head for a week... NO A MONTH... oh darn it'll stay in my head until it leaves... it's just one of those songs... ma nom a nah!!!