Sunday, May 29, 2016

Monday's Music Moves Me...In Memory... #MemorialDay #MondaysMusicMovesMe



Hello my musical peeps! It is Monday and that means music, in fact it is the last Monday of May...wham! We are into Summer fun in the sun. This shin-dig is hosted by Xmas Dolly and co-hosted by Callie, Stacy, and me.

This day also happens to be Memorial Day and I honor those who died for my country in order for it to remain free. I wish to dedicate this particular episode of 4M's to them and especially to one of my former students, Andrew Habsieger. He died in 2008 in Baghdad.


First up:


Next:


Finally:



Thank you, you are not forgotten! ~M.M.

6 comments:

John Holton said...

Great selection to honor a great American!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle, beautiful song selections to honor those who gave their lives in service to the USA. I, especially enjoyed the Heaven Was Needing A Hero. Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day!

XmasDolly said...

These are fabulous touching songs for today my friend! Totally worth the time to listen. hugs... and Happy Memorial Day!

Colette S said...

Very fitting tribute Naila.
Thank you for sharing.

Catch My Words said...

Nice tribute. The wall was a bit haunting.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awesome song selections, Naila - very nice tribute. :)

Thanks for the late dance - hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

wearing a Tuxedo Just Fishin’ – i Can’t Stop The Feeling with a Travelin’ Soldier