Sunday, May 15, 2016

Monday's Music Moves Me...It's Freebie Week! #MondaysMusicMovesMe



Hello my fellow musical people. It is time for Monday's Music Moves Me and we our sans theme. Yep, that is right, it is freebie week which means we can all spin the tunes we want each other to hear. Or it could mean that we are simply trying to get that one song out of our brain. In any case, let's go!

You know the music crew, right? There is the conductor-Xmas Dolly and co-conductors, Stacy, Colette, and myself. We are ready to rock this music train. Hop aboard!

This week for me is going to be just an eclectic mix. Have fun with it!

First up: I recently saw this singer with his wife, who happens to be Nicole Kidman,  in a car singing to her while he video taped. I did not realize it was actually his song until, I looked it up. I love it! Here is Keith Urban with the song, "The Fighter", it features Carrie Underwood.


Here is the cute one he did with and for Nicole Kidman.


This next one is by request from Facebook. My friend, Arianna, wanted to hear a song she has been listening to for awhile. This particular song has been done by several artist including most recently, Adele. I decided to play for you this sweet version by Garth Brooks. Here is the song, " To Make You Feel My Love"



This final one this week is also by request from Facebook. A gal who follows me, requested I play, " A Prayer" by the group Duran Duran. Now, of course being an 80's gal, I have heard of the group but amazingly, never this song. So, it is new to me!


That's it for this week folks! Link up and hop around. Let's have some fun out there and dance! ~Naila Moon



3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

You have rocked the house my friend! Great tunes... have a rockin' week.

csuhpat1 said...

Great tunes.

Catch My Words said...

I like Duran Duran.