Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday's Music Moves Me...Names of Places! #IGiveSparkles #MondaysMusicMovesMe #music




Hey, happy Monday evening! I am here to rock some tunes late in the evening with you. I am stepping in and co-hosting for a bit while Callie is out. I hear our other 4M co-host are in limbo too but that does not be we won't be with you eventually. Then, of course, there is our hostess of the mostess Marie, aka Xmas Dolly, who is holding down the fort as always.

Before I get to the music, I have a Spark for you!

~Ronald Dahl


So, I understand we have a spotlight dancer this week, Ellen, who picked a cool theme.  She has picked "Names of Places"!  Example:  Cities, States, places you go or seen... get the idea?  Thanks, Ellen great idea!!!

Let me see...hmm...

First up: This is maybe not exactly what she had in mind but it certainly the first song I have in mind. Let's rock it, shall we?



Next up: I love to travel and go places. Japan is a place I would like to go and see some day. Best yet, I have a friend that lives there! This artist is new to me but I love his vibe.





Next: I am pretty sure I would not do a Safari unless it was strictly photography. However, if I was, I would certainly do it in this place!


One more? Why not!
Finally: As many of you know, I lived in Denver for a few years. I actually miss Colorado as much as I miss my home state of Missouri. I feel no one could sing better about Colorado than John Denver.


Make sure to link up and play along. Peace out...Michelle aka Naila Moon

5 comments:

Cathy Keisha said...

Thanks for sharing these songs and these places. As the Beatles said "there are places I remember, some are gone and some remain. All these places had their meanings ….

Unknown said...

Way ta go girlfriend! You have hit it on the mark! Oh yeah, love all the tunes you have chosen, but I must hit the hay. Dave's job has us up at 4 a.m. eee uuuu he gets up at 3:30 a.m. Thanks for posting tonite. Big hugs...

bookworm said...

I'd love to visit Japan one day, too. I used to work with a man who had live in Japan for a year and had worked as a teacher's aide in an elementary school classroom. His stories were fascinating. So, ironically, I knew all the songs except that one. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

pilch92 said...

Great choices. I have always liked John Denver.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

"Africa" was such a hit in its day, wasn't it? I'm telling you there's not been anyone like John Denver. Boy, he really had some fabulous songs and Rocky Mountain High"is just fine example. Too bad he was taken too soon from this life. Thanks for helping me to co-host while Callie is taking leave and I appreciate your prayers during our time of sorrow. Have a pawsome week, my friend! ;)