Sunday, July 8, 2018

Monday's #Music Moves Me...Freebie Day! #MondaysMusicMoveMe


Hello everyone, welcome back to Monday's Music Moves Me. I am co-hosting this month and glad to be here. This week is freebie week, which means you spin the tunes you want us to hear.

 It has been hotter than hades here, way into the 100's. Also, in the last two days, we have been hit with the start of monsoon season. Whoo...we need the rain actually!

So, what does that have to do with music? I thought since it was hot and the music is always hot here why not somehow combine the two this week. I know, I know, it is a stretch but let's go with it anyway.

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT---> Please sign up on my new Facebook Page

Ok, now music...

First up: Snoop Dog


Next: Foreigner



Finally:The Merry Men


Remember to link up...
Musically yours,

Michelle aka Naila Moon


7 comments:

bookworm said...

What a way to start the day. The bass of the Snoop Dog song, Foreigner, and dancing to the Merrymen. Well done (well, maybe I should have put it a different way) - hope you can stay cool. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

It's been very hot in East Tennessee, too. Also, we got a lot of rain and thunderstorms at the end of last week and through the weekend. I'm trying to live in the moment because I know in a blink of an eye the seasons will change again and as much as I love fall I know what will soon follow. Fabulous "freebie" song picks!

csuhpat1 said...

Great songs. I enjoyed all of them. Here in the SF Bay Area. The weather is always interesting. Where I live in, it is warm then it over by where I work it is cold. LOL.

Mike Golch said...

love your tunes especially Feeling Hot Hot Hot.

John Holton said...

The only place I've heard this time of year "monsoon season" was in Arizona. How close am I? ;)

Good set here! Not much of a Snoop Dog fan, but the other two were good...

Michele at Angels Bark said...

Hey Michelle,
What a cool (no pun intended) set of eclectic sounds today! I love me some Foreigner. I like Snoop Dog's personality and his activism but I wasn't super keen on this song, although it was interesting. I didn't hate it, I just didn't get it. I may be too old for it. :)
I hadn't heard the Merrymen's Hot, Hot, Hot in so long! It sure fits the month. It's so bloody hot here (Austin, TX) but we have a brief reprieve as there have been days of rain and thunderstorms. It makes it super muggy though. I have an A/C guy coming over tomorrow to give me a bid on air conditioning my garage...
Where are you that there's a monsoon season??

Thanks for a hot set of music!

Michele at Angels Bark

Cathy Keisha said...

It's been plenty hot around here in the northeast. Thanks for introducing me to the Merrymen. I'd only heard that song by Buster Poindexter. I'd not a Foreigner fan but I enjoyed the other two songs.