Monday, September 23, 2019

Whoot!!!! Freebie Week on Monday's Music Moves Me! #MondaysMusicMovesMe @xmasdolly @RandomCoolChick @ETNHome @BakngInATornado




Doesn't if figure I am late to the dance floor AGAIN! You would think I was busy with life or something. Ah well, I am here and ready to boogie even if I am solo. Ha!

Make sure you follow our hostess and visit everyone. It makes it fun that way.

Enough of the blah, blah, blah....let's get to it. Whoot, it's a freebie week!

First up: I usually try to post a peppier song to start off but this song I found just spoke to me so loudly that I have to share it first. This is actually a redo song by the same group who added Dolly Parton to the mix. The song is incredible! The original song (as this one is) was made to show to never give up.
The original brought up the subject of suicide. BEFORE GOING FURTHER...IF YOU NEED HELP>>>THE HOTLINE IS ON MY SIDE BAR>>>PLEASE CALL!


Next up: Something a little more upbeat. This song is new to me but certainly not the singer. I have a feeling about this one. *wink*


Finally: I want to end on a high note so let's go with this one.


6 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

quite an interesting mix

XmasDolly said...

Hey Girlfriend, you have some luscious tunes here for sure! Now you know I loves me some Bruno Mars! Wooooooo Get down with your badself!!! HAPPY AUTUMN AND Have a great day! It's beautiful outside here! hugs

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Thanks for the introduction to 'God Only Knows' by For King & Country featuring Dolly Parton which is a touching song and beautiful rendition. Afterwhile, I'm going to check out for King & Country on YT to see what other tunes they've done.

I can't help but feel happy every time I hear Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling'. It makes me boogie where I am. lol

'Just The Way You Are' is one of my favorite Mars' songs. Bruno is undeniably a super force in the mewsic industry and he has some excellent songs on the market, many of them I love. However, it seems his newer stuff isn't quite spot on like his earlier songs.

Thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor, my dear. Have a boogietastic week!

Alana said...

I find it hard to believe that all three songs were new to me. I just loved the animation on the Bruno Mars video. I run hot and cold on his music; this one is a definite keeper. "Can't Stop the Feeling" is such a happy song - we need many more of these. And, "God Only Knows" - such a powerful song. Thank you for joining us this week!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love love love King and Country - I hadn't heard that one with Dolly Parton yet! I love all your choices! Happy Autumn! We're now in my favorite season. ;) Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

John Holton said...

Good set!