Sunday, September 29, 2019

October is almost here! What is happening? #Halloween #Fall


It is almost here! Yay! I love Halloween and Fall. What's not to like?
Beginning, October 1st, as in past years I will be posting, on this blog, spook-tacular music for your listening pleasure all month long. The only day I probably will not post is Sundays.

BUT, I have more!

On my blog, Reading Authors Network, I will be posting about Halloween(ish) types books (children's, YA, and adult). There will be several giveaways throughout the month so, you don't want to miss going there. Again, no Sunday postings.

BUT, I have more!

New this year, I have created a blog for everything Halloween. So a friend and I will be blogging there too. The new blog is called Zombie Crossings. Don't miss out going to visit it because there will be clothing designs, foodie stuff, memes, and of course, some zombies!

Looking forward to seeing you all and reading your comments.

Your Cryptkeeper,
Michelle/Naila Moon



No comments: