Tuesday, October 1, 2019

It's time for the countdown to #Halloween Day 1 #HalloweenMusic #CryptKeeper



Hello my spooktacular friends and welcome to my crypt! October is here and this is Day 1 to my countdown that ultimate spooky day of Halloween. As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I will be posting spooky music for your listening pleasure.

I will probably only post one song a day with the exception of Mondays because that is reserved for the Mondays Music friends.  Join me won't you?



Don't forget to check out my other blogs too this month. You can find links to them on the sidebar.

Since I am an official Crypt Keeper, I thought I should start off with a classic. This song is sung and produced by none other than than "Boris" Pickett & The Crypt Kickers! *wink*

See you tomorrow,

Crypt Keeper,
Michelle

2 comments:

Bob Johns said...

Cheers to a fun Countdown to Halloween!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Hey Michelle,

How festive! Did you know that Mary from Jingle, Jangle, Jungle is hosting her 2nd annual Roctober Music Fest? I thought you'd like to know in case you have time to join the fun and as always you're welcome to boogie on the 4M dance floor. We miss ya!