Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Day 29: Almost there!!!! Boo-tiful Music #Cryptkeeper #Halloween #music




Booo!!! I bet you think I forgot about you. I didn't, life just got in the way. Here I am though to finish up this fantastic month of spooky music and Halloween mayhem.

Since I have been gone a few days, I will make it up to you for the next three days. I do have some goodies ya know.

Let's start off with this: It is a new song from Peter Hollens. A great mashup. I love him ya know!


This next one is also from him. I told ya, I love him! This is from the cast of "Wicked". It is not spooky in the least but a nice Halloween themed song.


This next one is from one of my favorite crooners, Frank Sinatra.



This last one is a jazzy-blues version of this song that is just simply awesome for the season. I love Nina Simone's voice so much.



Tune in the next two days for my final music.

~Your Crypt Keeper,
Michelle


3 comments:

pilch92 said...

Frank Sinatra is my all time favorite. Have a Happy Halloween!

Alana said...

The last two songs are classics and deserve it. The first two - interesting medley, that first one, with the special effects.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Excellent song choices! Thanks for the dance! Hope you had a spooktacular week! ;)