Sunday, October 13, 2019

Day 14: Monday's Music Moves (Booooos) Me #Halloween #music #CryptKeeper #mondaysmusicmovesme

Add caption


Hello Boils and Ghouls,

It is Monday and that means Xmas Dolly (also a Crypt Keeper) and her 4M crew are spinning some fabulous tunes. They have a theme this time which is: Going on a journey. Make sure you link up below. I will now attempt to incorporate that into Halloween style.

This week I am paying homage to those blood-sucking, creatures of the night, vampires. They do loads of traveling over the course of days, years, decades, and centuries. Let' see what I have to take a bite out of this Monday's music.

Copyright to this Crypt Keeper


First up: This upbeat tune is new to me but definitely of the ghoulish side of vamps.


Next: Also a new group to me but I love their sound.


Finally: This last song is also new to me but the driving beat is awesome to hear.


Your Crypt Keeper,
Michelle

9 comments:

John Holton said...

These were very good, and it isn't the kind of music I usually listen to.

Alana said...

That Primitive Kiss song especially, loved the harpsichord (?) beginning, the drumming and even the artwork!

XmasDolly said...

Holy Cow Girlfriend. Lovin' the tunes you have found! I just don't know how this Halloween posting goes. Just Halloween tunes, right??? Anyway, I haven't looked, but if you have giveaways or reviews I'll post them for you if you like. Great trick or treat round-up here! Thanks for playin' along! HUGS

songbird's crazy world said...

Wow ...

pilch92 said...

I was afraid of vampires for about 20 years after watching Salem's Lot when I was a kid :)

XmasDolly said...

Your link never worked for me so I deleted it. Don't know what was up with that, but if you have more let me know where they're at and I'll post them for you. hugs Great tunes here by the way. Sure got me in the mood for TRICK OR TREAT!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Some Spooky mewsic over here...BooHoo...but great songs😸Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😽💞

Kim@StormsAndStardust said...

ALL of these selections were new to me, so thanks for the introduction! I'm so excited that someone is taking spooky seriously, and going all through the month with it! Back on a previous Music Monday, I shared Fastway's "After Midnight", from the Trick or Treat soundtrack from 1986..That's the most I've done with a spooky theme so far, but my playlist is coming! (I think)

Kim

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Thanks for sharing all new to me songs. I don't think anyone repeated any of these this week, either. :) I'm sorry for the late visit but you know how it when you're doing vacation stuff. Have a boogietastic weekend, dearie!