Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Day 15 of Musical #Halloween Countdown #vampires #music #CryptKeeper 2019

copyright

If you caught my posting yesterday, I am paying homage to the blood-sucking creatures of the night, vampires. I am actually astonished at the number of song related to them.

Today, I present to you this one...




If you want more Halloween fun. Check out my other two blogs (links on the right side) and also the list of blogs on the Countdown To Halloween Crypt Keeper's Page

Your Crypt Keeper,
Michelle


1 comment:

Kim@StormsAndStardust said...

OOOOOOHHHH, I wish I had known about this Blog Hop! I love music AND spookiness.

I saw MCR in 2011 and sadly, they did not play this one. They also have a song called "Vampire Money", and that one didn't make it onto the setlist, either.

Have you heard Gerard Way's song "Baby You're A Haunted House"? It's amazing.

Thanks for sharing this spooky hop....I need to come back every day and also check out any others that might be participating.

<a href="https://stormsandstardust.net'>Kim</a>