Sunday, June 28, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me...Freebie #music



Somewhere in this vast blogsphere a bit of my brain broke away and floated out to the universe. There in that tiny bit was the fact that I was supposed to have posted Monday's Music. When the light came back on, it was then Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I am sorry and hope to make it up to you this week.

This is the last week of my co-hosting duties and it is probably a good thing. Anyway, this week is a freebie week which means you get to annoy  bless everyone with the kind of music you want to hear. Do not forget to sign the linky and visit.

Hmm...well, since last week was supposed to be music around the world, I thought I would start with that.

First up:
This first song is quite familiar but as it goes on it becomes a collaboration all over the world. Enjoy this version of "Sitting On the Dock of the Bay"


Next up:
This next song is familiar as well and will make you "Be Happy". Enjoy this version from around the world.



Next up: 
I am going to slow things down just for a moment as you listen to this next singer (new to me). His song brought not only tears to me, but left Simon Cowl speechless and in tears!






Finally:
I am going to switch some gears here but keep the music rolling along with the totally incomparable Tina Turner!




Have a great week ya all.
Musically yours,
Michelle

10 comments:

Alana said...

That X Factor British audition - the reactions were amazing, especially Simon. All good selections. Proud Mary got me energized for my work day. Thank you for hosting this June.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

We all need to take Bobby McFerrin's song "Don't Worry Be Happy" to heart. The world has gone mad! Thanks for being 4M June's honorary co-hostess, my dear. You did a fabulous job with your themes and we'll look forward to having you fill in again. Be safe and healthy, my dear!

csuhpat1 said...

Great songs. Very nice choices. Thanks for sharing them.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Loved the songs😎Pawkisses for a wonderful week ahead🐾😽💞

Tom said...

...you will never go wrong with the Playing for Change Band, the creation of it is pure genius!!! Thanks for sharing.

John Holton said...

I really enjoyed the first two. In the first one, those old guys could really sing, couldn't they? The second with the kids was good, too. I couldn't make it through the third one: it just hurt too much. And Tina Turner, what can you say? Good set!

Lydia C. Lee said...

Ilove all those songs...Tina is AMAZING!

XmasDolly said...

Great job as our 4M June's honorary co-hostess, we really appreciate you dancin' along with us. Such great tunes today and picking up everyone's spirits. So wear that mask girlfriend, and don't worry, be happy!!! hugs

songbird's crazy world said...

I love your playlist. Great choices. It takes a lot to impress Simon Cowell.

Kim@StormsAndStardust said...

What great selections! I will take your word for it about the tears song - I skipped it because I'm just not in the right headspace for tears, but maybe I can come back another day and check it out.

My post went up late Monday, but I'm just now getting around to visiting other people. I feel you on all that!

Kim