Sunday, June 7, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me...Song With "J" #MondaysMusicMovesMe

Hey, I am back as co-host for the 4M's.
First an apology, I did not get around to anyone this last week. With all the things that have been happening, my mind was not here. I hope you will forgive me and we can leave it at that. I will do better.

Moving forward, this week I chose the theme: Songs that begin with the letter "J". So, without further blabbing, I present to you this weeks selection. Make sure you sign the linky.

Musically yours,
Michelle



First up: I loved the Pointer Sisters when they were in their heyday. This is the first song I thought of for the theme.


Next up:
Since we are already jumping we might as well jump some more with the Rolling Stones.





Finally: I loved John Lennon when he was with the Beatles and I loved him as an independent artist.
Let's start over.


9 comments:

Alana said...

Three classics, especially "Jumping Jack Flash",which I used to exercise to when I was in my late teens. I haven't heard the other two songs in a long time. Have a great week!

Mike said...

Nice tunes thanks for sharing!

songbird's crazy world said...

I enjoyed the theme. You picked great songs.

csuhpat1 said...

Great classic songs.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Great song picks! Love the theme you came up with, too. You really rock, my friend. Have a boogietastic week! :)

Mike Golch said...

Everyone one has stuff in their lives,truth be told I don't visit everyone all the time as well,depends on A) My Laptop behaiving and B) what kind of mood I'm in.

XmasDolly said...

Great job girlfriend! Sorry I'm a little late, but I've been sitting here all day. Talking on the phone with my son because his boy went off to the Marines like he did to me so many years ago. Anyway, great job with the tunes, and I must say I never heard John Lennon's tune. Yep, new to me. Great job. Cool theme too! Nice idea. Have a great week. Be safe, healthy and happy of course. Say hey to your mom for me. Hope she's doing well! Stay healthy, happy and safe. hugs

Anonymous said...

Great lineup of tunes! Just Like Starting Over came out when I was 9, and just getting to love music. It was right around the time of John Lennon's death, too, and that feels like just yesterday.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Great mewsic over here, Michelle. We're a big fan of the Stones, so this was our favourite. No need to apologize. We hope everything is fine! 🎶🎵🎶Pawkisses for a wonderful week ahead🐾😽💞