Monday, April 5, 2021

A, B ,C ...#AtoZchallenge

 Hey.! I am a little behind with posting but it's a process so...

Here are quotes and my art together. I will write out the quote just in case you cannot read it throughout the art piece.

A: "Art as a souvenir of our time here, made in gratitude." - Vincent van Gogh

B: "By this we know love, He laid down His life for us." -1John 3:16



C: "Children with autism are colorful-they are often very beautiful and, like the rainbow, they stand out." -Adele Devine

Blogging it A-Z,

Michelle



1 comment:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

I'm doing my best to catch up with fellow A2Zers. I enjoyed your combined alphabet posts with art and quotes/verses. Nice!

Here are my corresponding posts for you to visit when you have time. Happy A2Zing!

Cecil Turtle Looney Tunes A-Z Art Sketch

Bugs Bunny Looney Tunes A-Z Art Sketch

ACME Mail Order Catalog Looney Tunes A-Z Art Sketch