Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday's Music Moves Me..."J" Quote #atozchallenge #Monday'sMusicMovesme

If you are here from the A to Z Challenge...here is my quote of the day. Please stay for the music too.



I'm getting late on the music train today but better late than never. This month's special co-host has made this request for today's theme.  They say April showers bring May flowers, so make it rain people!  Be creative about where your source of moisture comes from.

So, I was thinking about this...especially the creative part. To get to April and May we have to go through the winter months first. Sometimes, it is hard to get through, but when we do, we can get home.



 I heard this song just today. Ok, so maybe it does not fit the theme entirely but I had to share it anyway.

Next: This next song is all about rain. In fact the movie from the song title is all about dancing in it. It is a favorite of mine.



Finally: I would totally be amiss if I did not  say that I like my rain...purple!  This version of Prince's classic is just as amazing!



Then of course...there is the original! Which do you like better?


Sing it loud my friends!
Michelle


3 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Nice song picks! "Singing In The Rain" is a classic that everyone knows instantly and is loved by all I believe. It has such a light-hearted melody full of innocence. Thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor. I see you're playing along with the Á2Z community this month. Me, too! Stop by when you can to take a peek at my newest Looney Tunes Art Sketch. Foghorn's Joke Advice. Happy A2Zing!!

Alana said...

Enjoyed the Bobby Bland blues song - both the song and the artist were new to me. And, for Purple Rain, the Prince original won out for me. We both chose "Singing in the Rain", which is such a classic.

J Lenni Dorner said...

Love the Prince shout-out!
Looks like you had a rough month. Hope things start going better for you.

It's hard to believe the blogging challenge is almost over for 2021. Then the after survey, reflections, and the road trip sign-up.
Plus, I'm taking part in the Bout of Books read-a-thon in May. So much excitement!
J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author