Thursday, May 15, 2014

#100HappyDays...Friday Follow



I like to take on a good challenge once in awhile. Think the 52 week challenge, the A-Z challenge just to name a couple.
I think it keeps me sharp and aware.
I had heard of a challenge called the #100HappyDays challenge which seemed ok to me.

The premise is to take a photo every day of what makes you happy and post it with the above hashtag. You do not even actually have to post it publicly as long as you post it to the official site every day.

The site says that 71% of people do not complete this challenge. You know why? The excuses are...no time, I am not happy...I cannot find a photo...I missed a day...blah, blah,blah. LOL

First Day


You do not have to be giddy 100% of the time or even be having a great day 100% of the time, the point is finding one thing...any thing that makes you happy that day.

So, back to me...I decided to do this challenge and started it yesterday. I will be posting on Twitter every day @NailaMoon but if you do not catch me there, hopefully you can catch up on Friday when (if I remember) to post the week.

2nd Day

Try it out...it is for a mere 100 days...BE HAPPY!


5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

I just don't commit to things like this because always something happens in my humble abode, and then I feel too bad that I didn't do it, but I'll be over to see yours for sure :) Want to come join my linky? There's nobody there. Isn't that great :(

XmasDolly said...

ooops you were there. Too cool thanks my friend!

LA Botchar said...

I like the idea of posting 100 days of happy! How can you not find happiness each day? you woke up didn't ya?! seems fairly simple to me. :)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

It is amazing to me that you can't find happiness in some aspect every day. However, I know first hand when you are in the throws of depression, it is difficult but your point is well taken. You woke up to start a new day. There is your happiness. :)

VandyJ said...

I'm not one for posting on the weekends, but otherwise it might be fun to find something, big or small that makes me happy.