Monday, April 2, 2018

B is for...Bohemian! #MondaysMusicMovesMe #atozchallenge

Hello and welcome to "B" day! Today I am switching musical gears from praise and worship to rock. Whew! It is also Monday's Music Moves Me hosted by Xmas Dolly and her co-host, Callie, Stacy, and Cathy. I am filling in for a while. Play along and link up below. The theme for the 4M's is "freebie" week so, that works out pretty well for me.

So being that it is "B" day, I am going with one of my all-time favorite bands, Queen. There are so many variations of the Bohemian Rhapsody song but carrying on with my A-Z theme, this time it is in sign language. Enjoy! 

What is your favorite 'B' song? Tell me in comments.


Here is another version:


Blogging it A-Z,
Michelle aka Naila Moon

7 comments:

Cathy Keisha said...

Have you seen the version with the cats singing this? It's hilarious and cute. Thanks for sharing.

pilch92 said...

Great B choice, I can't think of any B songs right now :)

John Holton said...

I think I prefer the version with the group doing it, mostly because it's easier to see what they're doing. As for favorite "B" songs, one of them would be "Beyond The Sea."

Unknown said...

Lovin' your "B's"! It is so interesting watching & hearing them... I've never seen anything like this before... great job my friend & thanks again for helping out! You're the best. Hope you had a great Easter! HUGS

Sue said...

Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my favorites from Queen and the great Freddy Mercury. Thanks for sharing!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I LOVE Bohemian Rhapsody! Thanks for the great memories! ;)

bookworm said...

I am another lover of Bohemian Rhapsody. My son (now grown) fell in love with it too and I never, ever grew tired of it. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com