Sunday, April 15, 2018

J, K, L, M, is for....Wow, I am a little behind here! #MondaysMusicMovesMe #IGiveSparks #atozchallenge #signlanguage




Hey, welcome back to my dribble. I have been a bit behind due to ongoing computer issues and just plain stupid stuff. You know how that goes, right?

Anyway, I am catching up today and here to co-host, Monday's Music Moves Me. You know us right? We have Xmas Dolly who has kept this musical shin-dig going for 7 years now. Wow!
Then there is Cathy, who is mew-sically inclined, Stacy who brings the wine, and Callie who is just plain fine! (Just a note to continue thinking about her while she is out on hiatus.)

Before I get to the music, let us not forget that I hand out a nice Spark to get you going for the week. These are just a bit of positiveness in a crazy world.


Okay, on to the music. This week is a freebie week which means you can choose any theme of music you want. That is a good thing for me since I am in catch up mode. Ha!


First up, J:

Did any of you happen to catch John Legend in musical, "Jesus Christ Super Star"? It was absolutely incredible. So, I want to share a sign language version of the song.




Next up, K: Changing gears, I have always liked this next song even though it was a song of pain and hurt. I did not know that Luther Vandross had performed this song. This is the signed version I found. This woman gives passion to this song I love!

 



 Next up is, L: When the movie, "Frozen" first came out, my granddaughter, like so many others, could not get enough of it. My granddaughter sang the song so much we were sick of it. However, I found this signed version awhile ago and it is time to dust off the snow again for it. It is quite beautifully done.




Finally, today's letter is M: I love Carrie Underwood and the music she has written and performed. This one is new to me but it is still good. The lady signing it is expressive.


Make sure to link up below.
See you musically soon.
~Michelle aka Naila Moon

10 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michele,

Hey, things happen which you can't control, so no sweat-a-roo. Mewsic & signing are a great combo. I love the "Let It Go" vid!

Today's post is a hodgepodge of posts with 4M, Sparks, A2Z, & BoTB. Have a tunetastic week and happy A2Zing, my friend!

Curious as a Cathy
iPad Art Sketch 'N' is for Naptime for Baby

csuhpat1 said...

Very cool. Thanks for sharing all of these songs.

XmasDolly said...

Well, if you would've stopped by you would know that I posted every song you have here especially Jesus Christ Superstar was the first tune I had ob that day with John Legend. Have a nice day! Have you been out of town?

pilch92 said...

Great spark and excellent choices on the music.

Cathy Keisha said...

Wonderful spark cos "Redemption Song" is one of our faves. Thanks for sharing the tunes.

Mary B said...

Fantastic post! I love that every song had the sign language. Such a nice twist and addition :)

John Holton said...

Interesting choices!

bookworm said...

Lovin' the theme, and what a beautiful version of Let It Go. Wow! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

Kim (The ReInVintaged Life) said...

Such pretty music, and beautiful signing. I do not know ASL, but keep thinking I might ought to learn it. I'm really hard of hearing, like almost deaf, and may truly have need to know it someday.

Kim

pilch92 said...

Great choices. Frozen does seem to have a universal appeal.