Monday, April 23, 2018

N, O, P, Q, R, S, T...Catch Up With the Music! #AtoZChallenge #MondaysMusicMovesMe #IGiveSparks


Hey, welcome back to Monday's Music Moves Me and of course, the A-Z Challenge. I have been a bit behind due to ongoing computer issues but I keep pushing on and hope they will solve themselves. Thanks for sticking with me!

Anyway, I am catching up today and here to co-host, Monday's Music Moves Me. You know us right? We have Xmas Dolly who has kept this musical shin-dig going for 7 years now. Wow!
Then there is Cathy, who is mew-sically inclined, Stacy who brings the wine, and Callie who is just plain fine! (Just a note to continue thinking about her while she is out on hiatus. We are not sure she will be able to come back but we hope so. WE MISS YOU!)
The theme this week is Earth Day songs. However, mine will probably not be except maybe the last song.

Before I get to the music, let us not forget that I hand out a nice Spark to get you going for the week. These are just a bit of positiveness in a crazy world.


On to the music...Due to the amount of catch up, I am only going to post the letter and the signed song. Enjoy it all! Don't forget, for you hearing folks, the music is being played. Some signers are better than others but all are amazing for such a beautiful language.

Tell me in comments which one you like the best and do not forget to link up! 
~Michelle aka Naila Moon























6 comments:

Cathy Keisha said...

I love your spark! Thanks for the tunes.

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for posting. The theme was for Earth day! Also, Callie stopped by today, but she's still on hiatus. Check my side bar for the ongoing Guest Conductor info. I have to run many comments to get done before bed. I do them all with Cathy.

XmasDolly said...

You didn't tell me you had computer problems.

ElenaSquareEyes said...

I love Rolling in the Deep, it's one of my favourite Adele songs.
I never knew there were videos of people signing songs! That's such a wonderful idea to make music cross potential barriers.
My A-Z of favourite songs.

bookworm said...

Until visiting these posts, I never knew there were ASL intepretations of songs - and why not? I love Cyndy Lauper and enjoyed this rendition of True Colors - and what I can say about Rolling in the Deep? Let's keep on rockin' and includin'.

XmasDolly said...

Sent you an email.. sorry you couldn't make the finish line... for A2Z it was a lot of fun! Hugs