Friday, April 6, 2018

F is for Fresh! #atozchallenge


Here we are at the end of the work week on another "F" word, FRIDAY! As I am almost FINISHED with my FIRST week of A-Z blogging, I have another FANTASTIC musical selection FOR you to enjoy.

This go around I am presenting a theme song for you by a then, not-so-well-known, Will Smith. He and his FRIEND Jazzy D not only wrote and sung the theme song to this popular TV show but also appeared in it.

I am talking about, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Do you remember Will Smith looking like this?

photo copyright

Who was your favorite character or favorite episode from this show? Tell me.

Blogging it A-Z, Michelle aka Naila Moon


Another version:



3 comments:

Sue said...

I always enjoyed The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Couldn't have been anyone better for that role than Will Smith.

Unknown said...

He's definitely got the rhythm and he really made it big.

bookworm said...

I love Will Smith as an actor (especially in Men in Black, which is funny beyond belief) but amazingly, never, ever saw his debut TV show. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com