Sunday, April 1, 2018

So, It Begins! "A" is for ALIVE!


Welcome to the first day of the April A-Z Challenge! No foolin'!

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, for this challenge I was going to do a daily post of music with a twist. All the songs I post will be in sign language.  There will be a variety of music. Don't worry, for you non-sign language folks, you will still be able to hear the music too but I ask you to enjoy the beauty of ASL.

Before I get to the letter "A", I want to wish all of you that celebrate, Happy Easter!


Now, for my first letter and musical selection of the month and very appropriate for this special day.
The singer is Natalie Grant of whom I have never heard before. Enjoy!


Leave me a comment below so I can come see what you are doing. What genre of a song would you like to hear/see?

Blogging it A-Z,
Michelle aka Naila Moon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, first of all what a beautiful song and the interpretation was awesome. Thank you for sharing! HAPPY EASTER MY FRIEND!

Mike said...

Alive is such a great choice for Easter!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

What a wonderful way to share mewsic! I always wanted to learn sign but the only thing I knew at one time was the alphabet. Today, I remember very little of it. Anyhow, beautiful song for a beautiful occasion. Alive says it all about our risen Savior! I hope you had a blessed Easter, my friend!

Curious as a Cathy
#AprilA2Z Creating iPad Art Sketches Letter 'A'