Thursday, April 5, 2018

E is for 18. #atozchallenge


I know what you are thinking.

"18" is a number, not a letter. Well, that is true but if you spell out the number you will quickly figure out that the word begins with the letter 'E'. EIGHTEEN + One Direction=EXCELLENT!

See what I did there? Yeah, I know...pathetic! But, One Direction isn't and coupled with my theme of signed songs you get pure awesomeness.

Have fun with this 'E' song. 

Do you have a favorite One Direction song or for that matter just a favorite song? Tell me.

Blogging it A-Z,
Michelle aka Naila Moon


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been here every day and haven't seen you around anywhere. Is there something wrong? Well, guess a person has to draw the line some place.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Hi, Marie!
I work 40 hours a week so, I have pre-posted almost all of this. I will catch up to commenting on my next day off which is Sunday. Thanks to you and everyone who is coming by.