Sunday, July 24, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me-July 25, 2011


Once again it is Monday, one of my favorite days for blogging. Java from Never Growing Old has decided to take the rest of the summer off from Meet Me. Until then, I will keep on rockin' out with Xmas Dolly's Monday's Music Moves Me


Spotlight Dancers


This weeks theme is favorite TV show themes.

Now as easy as that may seem, it isn't. I thought of about 10 right off the top. However, I will limit them to 3! hee hee

Ok, off the top of my head was a favorite of mine in the 80's. Recognize it?



Next I am going to go back to my childhood to this one:





And the third one, as promised, I will round out this week with a snap:



Keep Rockin'! Peace....Naila Moon

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

The plane, the plane! :)

Great choices! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Boob Tube Tunage: MMMM

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

ha ha ha-yeah!

Colette S said...

I've heard about these!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Cathy Kennedy said...

The Adams Family...what memories! They just don't make TV shows like they use to for sure. I've really enjoyed this week's theme a lot. =D
Have a wonderful day,
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Shawn said...

Miss you too girl! Love your background. I have to put you on my sidebar so I do not miss your posts...doing that next!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks Shawn!